Genealogical research and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research, are pleased to announce the launch of their new website: www.titleresearch.com. The updated website is clean, contemporary and a modern hub for professionals looking to solve their complex estate administration cases.
What is available at www.titleresearch.com?
- Detailed information about their range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services
- Real-life stories and personal journeys from around the globe, all uncovered by Title Research
- Why you should choose Title Research
- Meet Title Research’s specialist team
- Digital resources for legal professionals
- The page complexity has been reduced, making it more appealing for viewers
- An improved mobile experience for all viewers
- A new Resource Hub where legal professionals have 24/7 access to expert industry knowledge including webinars, blogs and useful guides
- A detailed timeline on the Services page which highlights the Title Research services against the key stages of the estate administration process
- The introduction of more options for viewers to contact Title Research’s team of specialists
About Title Research
Founded in 1965, Title Research provides trusted genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Everything they do is designed to streamline estate administration, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future disputes or complications. Title Research can help you and bring clarity to every stage of the estate administration process.
Title Research use their experience and expertise of over 50 years to deliver smooth, cost-effective results. Their services include tracing missing or unknown people, reconstructing family trees, valuing and managing UK assets, administering foreign shares and funds, family tree verification, probate valuation and more.